-->

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome to the Concrete Jungle! - New York (Part 1)

I arrived in New York Monday evening after my weekend in Philadelphia and stayed with my lovely friend Lydia until Thursday afternoon.  Lyd works at the Museum of Modern Art and has Tuesdays and Wednesdays off, so we did a lot of sightseeing together.  Thursday morning I followed her to work and explored MoMA for myself.   



Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge 
Grimaldi's


The Starry Night
F-111
F-111 cont'd





Read all the posts about my spring break trips: New York 1New York 2PhiladelphiaWashington D.C. 1 

Do you have a favorite museum? Tell me about it! 

All photos are my own unless credited otherwise.All images appearing on this blog that were taken by the author are exclusive property of Jamie Burke.  Reproduction with permission only.  

No comments:

Post a Comment