-->

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Philadelphia

In Philadelphia America was born and raised 
On the Founder's playground is where I spent most of my days 
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
Spending my weekend with Holly Poole 

Ok, that was my incredibly cheesy homage to West Philadelphia's own Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Now I'll leave all the words up to the photos:



City Hall

Happy 100th birthday Girl Scouts!


Beatles' themed souvenir t-shirt




Constitution was signed in this room in Independence Hall
Independence Hall
  








View of Philadelphia from Philadelphia Museum of Art 

Read all the posts about my spring break trips: New York 1New York 2PhiladelphiaWashington D.C. 1

Have you ever been to Philadelphia? What was your favorite part? 


All photos are my own unless credited otherwise.All images appearing on this blog that were taken by the author are exclusive property of Jamie Burke.  Reproduction with permission only.  

No comments:

Post a Comment