-->

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Metallic Boat Shoes

Ever since I saw this post on J's Everyday Fashion I have kept my eye out for a pair of gold boat shoes.  While shopping with my sister last December at DSW, I found one pair on clearance. One pair in the whole store, in my size (10, big feet I know, but I'm 5'8'') on clearance. Kristen convinced me they were not cute and I passed them up. But then I couldn't stop thinking about them. When I ran across another pair back in Tuscaloosa at TJ Maxx, I scooped them right up.  I have worn them quite a few times and gotten tons of compliments on them. They brighten up any outfit, in my opinion.  Add one of the metallic boat shoe options below to your wardrobe.

Coach Carisa Flat

Old Navy Women's Faux-Leather Boat Shoes

Rock & Candy Boatie Shimmer Boat Shoe
Tommy Hilfiger Metallic Boat Shoe
Sperry Top-Sider Women's Authentic Original Metallic Boat Shoe

Sperry Top-Sider Boat Shoe in Rosegold from Bloomingdale's

No comments:

Post a Comment