-->

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

D.C. Sneak Peak

The photo on the right is a coffee table at the National Museum of American History.  When I saw AnneMarie's post this morning, I immediately thought of the similarities between these two images: their colors and statements.


NMAH
This exhibit featured photos, posters, and newspaper clippings from the 1960s.  I found the juxtaposition of the My Lai Massacre and the Woodstock poster promoting peace interesting.

Hope I didn't look like this during my travels! via


More D.C. photos to come!

Read all the posts about my spring break trips: New York 1New York 2PhiladelphiaWashington D.C. 1

Did you take any fun trips recently? Tell me about it! 

All photos are my own unless credited otherwise.All images appearing on this blog that were taken by the author are exclusive property of Jamie Burke.  Reproduction with permission only.  

No comments:

Post a Comment