-->

Monday, December 12, 2011

Library School humor

As my first semester of graduate school comes to a close, I am thankful for the new friends I have made, all that I have learned, and a new blog to follow regularly: Hey girl. I like the library too. This blog has given my library school friends and me several laughs recently and provided some much needed entertainment while working on our final projects.  Just to spotlight a few of my favorites:


For all those who checked out their first library book for that final research paper senior year.

ALL we did in my Reference class was use databases. If you have any questions, I'm your girl.

I get asked quite often, and yes, you do have to have a Master's to be a librarian.  


 Even the American Library Association has joined in on the fun on their Facebook page with this one:


And always remember: 
CustomCuriosities

Update: Even the publication Inside Higher Ed has gotten wind of these entertaining memes.  Check out their article




No comments:

Post a Comment